Thursday, July 06, 2006

More Swap-bot tales

I interrupt this catch up to share the fun of this morning's post. I joined a letter swap and got a wonderful one from Sofia in Sweden.

She sounds like a lovely person from what she has written and I'll be replying. She enclosed some extra goodies including the most glorious smelling herbal teabags and some photos. Here's where the funny part is - she's written on Hello Kitty paper and enclosed a photo of her cat and some other kawaii type notelets - both of which are just so not me! That's the vagaries of swap-bot though (although they are both on my profile:

'no cute/kawaii, no cats, no fundamental Christian religion please')

It's always good to be challenged though and it gave me a hearty chuckle

Blessings on you Sofia
blog comments powered by Disqus