Saturday, May 29, 2010

Morsbagging tomorrow

Off to Oadby tomorrow to make morsbags in the library. 

I've got a car full of fabric to take with me, most of which has been donated by a fabric mill in Yorkshire.  This is a long term thing that morsbags has been involved in.  It's fabulous as it supports a lot of happy sew-ers (without the dash that looks like waste pipes!) but the most fascinating thing for me is how the morsbag hive mind organises the distribution of all this fabric around the country.  This set has travelled from Yorkshire to me via another bagger's husband who I met in a hotel car park to facilitate the transfer of bags and rolls of material. I'll be passing it on again tomorrow and who knows where it will go from there.  Lucky we're not doing anything dodgy, but it must have looked very odd
blog comments powered by Disqus